The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Intern. At RSR, interns get hands-on experience working across multiple departments. In this role, you'll be introduced and engaged in marketing initiatives spanning paid search, social listening and moderation, analytics/reporting, and content strategy.
We want you to be a part of the team: collaborating on projects, participating in calls, bringing news about the industry to the whole agency, and finding new ways to improve processes. You'll benefit from exposure to holistic marketing and strategy programs across varying client industries.
Our ideal candidate values collaboration, communication, attention to detail, and personal growth. To be considered you must be eligible to work in the U.S. or have a work visa.
- Daily management and moderation of social media communities and customer service requests and provide timely and thoughtful responses.
- Assist with developing weekly and monthly data analytics reports for fashion, retail, media, entertainment, and finance clients.
- Assist with set-up and configuration of marketing campaigns on social, paid search, display, and more.
- Research and assess digital marketing analysis tools
- Research and assess the latest trends within the digital space including relevant social and cultural trends
- Interest in pursuing a career in digital marketing
- Creative thinker with a passion for uncovering insights from data
- Strong written communication skills. Submitting past writing samples is encouraged.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- High energy, self-motivated team player with a great attitude who can work with grace under pressure
- Great attention to detail, organized, and committed individual with a drive to provide excellence at all touch points
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Well versed in social media and aware of digital trends
- Some experience with analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture)
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, data sorting, basic formulas)
- Recent college graduate with an Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Business or current MS/MBA candidate pursuing a degree in Marketing and/or Business
- Available to work full time (40 hours / week) for a minimum of 3 months